Address: 2900 Baldwin Street Hudsonville, MI 49426; Fair Haven Ministries is located down the road from Georgetown Elementary at the corner of Baldwin Street and 28th Ave. This program is led by Georgetown’s two music teachers: Mrs. VanRiijs Gr K-2 and Mrs. Bretz Gr 1-5.
What time do students need to be at the church? 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE PROGRAM
- K, Gr. 1, Gr 2: Arrive at 6:15 pm; Performance at 6:30
- Grades 3,4 and 5: Arrive at 7:30 pm; Performance at 7:45
Where does my child need to go when they get to the church?
There will be signs at the church directing you to your child’s classroom assignment and also this information will be sent home prior to the program. Below are the room assignments by grade. To view a map of the room locations, click here: fairhavenmap
- K – Family Life Center
- 1st – 100 Wing
- 2nd – 400 Middle
- 3rd – 100 Wing
- 4th – 400 Middle
- 5th – Family Life Center
How long will the program be? Each group will perform for about 30 minutes.
K, followed by 1st/2nd grades; Grade 3 followed by 4th/5th Grades.
No. The only reserved seats will be for the directors, videographer, and teachers.
- The doors to the sanctuary (where the children perform) will open at 6:15. There is AMPLE seating so we want you to know that you will have a WONDERFUL SEAT no matter where you are seated.
- Please be respectful and courteous to other families as you make your way into the sanctuary and during the performance.
- WCET TV will be taping and televising the program so that families who are unable to attend can still see it. If you do not want your child to be shown on WCET TV, do not attend the program. Notify your child’s teacher and Mrs. Bretz/Mrs. VanRiijs that your child will be staying home rather than participating.