Remember Niger

Hello Georgetown Families,

My name is Aiden Henderson.  I am in fifth grade in Mrs. Walenta’s class.  I have a passion for a non-profit organization called Remember Niger.

I first heard of Remember Niger through our church’s sponsorship.  nigerRemember Niger’s primary goal is to provide quality education to the Nigerian children in Niger, Africa.  With an education, they can provide for their country and make their country stronger economically. Schooling is very important to us kids here in the states, and it is very important to them too.  I was wondering if you would be interesting in supporting these kids in Niger and put a smile on their face.

This program is currently in need of money to purchase Mosquito nets, school supplies, desks, sponsorships of students, etc.  If you would like to support this organization, visit their website:  REMEMBER NIGER  Next, click on one of these links: ALTERNATIVE GIVING CATALOG or GENERAL DONATION.

If you have any questions, email my mom, Mary Henderson at rmhenderson5302@sbcglobal.net

Thank you, Aiden Henderson.