I hope the summer is finding everyone happy and healthy. Below is a post of suggested school supplies. Please check back occasionally as I will be updating our classroom blog to best serve our classroom in the upcoming school year!
Please do NOT bring a trapper keeper! These are just TOO BIG to store in the classroom.
Supply list needed for the classroom:
- Pencil Box
- 5-Spiral notebooks (wide rule)
- 4- two pocket folders (red, blue, yellow, green, choice)
- 1-two pocket folder with tabs
- 3-ring binder (1 inch)
- Sticky Notes
- 2- Dry Erase Markers
- Colored Pencils
Each Student Should Bring one each for the classroom to share:
- Clorox Wipes (any disinfectant disposable wipes)
- Box of Tissue
Highly Recommended Item
- Gym shoes to be left at school for Physical Education Class
- Extra #2 Pencils
- Glue Stick
Below are additional supplies that kids often like to bring for their private use.
- Colored Marking Pen for Editing (not black or blue)
- Small Pencil Sharpener