- We will be finishing up Unit 3: Multiplication and Division with Fractions and beginning Unit 4: Multiplication with Whole Numbers and Decimals
- We are focusing on becoming powerful readers of narrative and expository nonfiction texts, as well as constructing written responses that give evidence to support our thinking.
- We are continuing our look into Unit 2: Three Worlds Meet where we’re learning about Native American cultural regions and how climate and natural resources influenced the culture that developed in each region.
- We are wrapping up our investigations on the causes and effects of the changing landscape of the Sleeping Bear Dunes.
- Georgetown Elementary Holiday Program is on Thursday, December 14 at Fair Haven. Watch your teacher’s blog for specific details.
- Our classroom holiday breakfast will be on Friday, Dec. 22. Please take time to sign up to volunteer or donate items, Walenta (5th Gr) Holiday Party
- Candy cane sale continues through Dec. 15. Students who wish to purchase a candy cane may bring in $1. Candy canes will be delivered to students each day.