6th grade course selections sheets are coming home today and will be due back to me by Friday, April 15. Please go over the front and back of this sheet very carefully with your son/daughter because there are a lot of areas to sign and check to make sure your child gets the classes they would like. If you have any questions please let me know. Have a great evening!
We will be having a science assessment tomorrow, Wednesday, March 30th on the body systems. A review sheet came home today to help prepare for this test! Have fun studying! 🙂
We will be having a social studies test over the Revolutionary War on Friday, March 25th. A review sheet came home on Wednesday to study for this test. Happy Studying!
- Upcoming Dates for 5th Grade
- On Thursday, March 31 at 2:00, fifth graders will view the reproductive health video.
- Please see email sent last week for specific details.
- If you wish to preview the videos, they will be available for parent review between March 15 and March 24. Videos must be watched at the school. If you want to review these, schedule a time with Mrs. VandenBerg, our librarian. Her email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you DO NOT want your child to view the video with the grade level gender group, contact your child’s teacher. You will need to make arrangements to pick your child up early (before 2 pm) on March 31.
Students will be having an open note science quiz tomorrow over the respiratory and circulatory body systems. They are bringing home two review sheets to study tonight.
The students will have a quiz on Wednesday over the digestive system. A packet to study will be coming home today to use as a review. PLEASE have students return this packet to school tomorrow as we will continue to use it for other systems. Have fun digesting this information with your child! 😉