We will be having a social studies test over the Revolutionary War on Friday, March 25th. A review sheet came home on Wednesday to study for this test. Happy Studying!
- Upcoming Dates for 5th Grade
- On Thursday, March 31 at 2:00, fifth graders will view the reproductive health video.
- Please see email sent last week for specific details.
- If you wish to preview the videos, they will be available for parent review between March 15 and March 24. Videos must be watched at the school. If you want to review these, schedule a time with Mrs. VandenBerg, our librarian. Her email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you DO NOT want your child to view the video with the grade level gender group, contact your child’s teacher. You will need to make arrangements to pick your child up early (before 2 pm) on March 31.
- Moby Max has replaced Math Facts Pro for fact fluency. Both teachers and students find this fact fluency tool much more friendly to use. Please have your child practice their facts several times a week.
- Parent-Teacher conferences will be held March 7 – 9. A conference time reminder slip has been sent home. Please contact your teacher if your conference time needs to be rescheduled.
Math: We have begun Unit 6 which deals with word problems using all the skills learned from units one through five.
Social Studies: We continue to research the events leading up to the revolutionary war. The unit 5 test will be approaching. Watch your teacher’s blog.
ELA: We are integrating our social studies content into our informational reading and writing units.