Today was supposed to be the first day of spring break. My family, like many of yours, was so disappointed when we had to cancel the trip we had planned. We won’t be going to Nashville to visit my son this week, but we will be having all sorts of virtual adventures!
I will not be posting school work this coming week on Google Classroom due to it being our ‘Spring Break’. However, if you are looking for something to pass some of your time than take time to explore some of our national parks! Click here to take virtual tours of these beautiful national parks : Happy travels! 🙂
- Kenai Fjords National Park (Alaska)
- Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park (Hawai’i)
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park (New Mexico)
- Bryce Canyon National Park (Utah)
- Dry Tortugas National Park (Florida)