Parents, welcome to our first weekly update.
We are off to an awesome start in fifth grade! In a week filled with new routines and hot days, your kids have demonstrated flexibility and positivity. They’re doing a great job following the health and safety protocols implemented by the district. Please give them an extra hug or high five and tell them that you’re proud of them.
- Early release – Thursday, September 3
- No school Friday, September 4 or Monday, September 7.
- Multiplication and division review
- Introduce fraction concepts
- We are establishing routines for reader’s and writer’s workshop