I look forward to connecting with you next week during virtual conferences Please reference your confirmation emails from Calendly with information regarding the timing, Zoom link, etc. If you need anything before then, please reach out!
- IMPORTANT THANKSGIVING BREAK UPDATE:
- Please refer to Dr. VanderJagt’s email for more details. Thanksgiving Break is now ONE FULL WEEK- NOV. 21-29.
- Light work, at-home packets will be sent Friday the 20th for work on Monday, 23rd-/Tuesday 24th.
- If your child will be home this week, please pick up a packet of work from our office on Friday, Nov. 20
- Book Fair Nov. 16-20. Our preview day is 2:30 on Tuesday, Nov 17. Our shopping day is 2:30 on Thursday, Nov 19.
The annual P.E. C.A.R.E.S food drive will continue until Nov. 18. We will be keeping track of how many items each class brings in. The class with the most items brought in by NOON on Nov. 18 will win a P.E. C.A.R.E.S t-shirt and a bowling trip to Hudsonville Lane. (If allowed this year)
This is a great opportunity for our students to care for their community, to teach our kids compassion and love for others. Thanks for sharing in this service project with us at Georgetown.