It’s been a pleasure teaching your children his year! Thank you for all of the patience, flexibility, and grace surrounding the ever-changing expectations from this school year. It’s amazing to see where we were at the beginning and how much has changed.
I wish all my students that best as they begin their middle school adventure! Enjoy your summer! 🙂
GES Talent Show – Click the link to see some of our talented performers!
Summer Learning Opportunities
- Online Practice & Reinforcement Tools:
- Khan Academy 5th-Grade– Free website that includes a screen-recorded teacher covering all of the 5th-grade math standards. Create a free account and pick a topic/module or two per week to work through and review math concepts.
- MobyMax– Access through our Hudsonville Clever Portal to find review and reinforcement materials on a variety of math topics! Have your child click on the “assignments” section for a review of key math concepts prior to 6th grade.
- Prodigy– Game-based math review system through our Hudsonville Clever Portal. I have spiraling topics scheduled throughout the summer for a review of key math concepts prior to 6th grade.
- Independent Reading- Keep your child reading this summer! Visit the local libraries and find high-interest books for your child!
- GES Available Tutors
|Tutor||ROOM||Grade||Subject Area||Days Available||Spring/Summer|
|Bethany Gatesemail@example.com||202||K-5||Reading, writing, math, phonics||T&W||Summer|
|Karyn McIntire||Kmcintir@hpseagles.net||K-5||Reading, Math, Spelling||M-Th||Summer|
|Emily Kuiperfirstname.lastname@example.org||104||K-5||Reading, Writing, Math, Phonics||T&W||Summer|
|Full||Pam Oosterbroekemail@example.com||105||K-5||Reading, Math, Spelling||M-F||Summer|
|Ashley Van Arkelfirstname.lastname@example.org||203||K-5||Reading, Math, Writing||Tuesday||Summer|
|Abbi Garrisonemail@example.com||304||K-5||Reading, Math, Writing||T&W||Summer|
- Private Tutoring Option: Achieve Tutoring, Jenison; 616-916-8989