This is a post from Mr. Gort! 🙂
Here are the social studies skits for Mrs. Walenta’s class about the different battles of the American Revolution. We have some amazing actors! Enjoy!!
Students should have brought a review sheet home tonight to study for a big test tomorrow. They received this sheet last week as well as were encouraged to study a little bit each night so they would be ready for the on-line computer test. Please make sure that your son/daughter spends some time preparing for this test. Thanks and happy studying!!
1. Please turn your 5th grade contribution/5th grade t-shirt money back to school by tomorrow, January 27.
2. No Spelling homework or tests the next two weeks because of the 4 day weeks.
3. Science review sheet is coming home today to help 5th graders study and be ready for a test on Wednesday.
4. Social Studies review sheet is coming home today to help 5th graders study and be ready for a test on Thursday.
1. Finish and return spelling homework tomorrow.
2. Study Unit 4 Vocabulary words for a quiz tomorrow. Click the following link to get to a practice quiz http://www.easynotecards.com/quiz/11377
3. Some students brought math homework home today to complete.
4. Tomorrow is Blue and Gold day! So where your school colors to celebrate!!
Have a great night!
Be on the look out for two important notes that are being sent home today. One note details information about parents signing up as camp chaperones. The other note pertains to ordering 5th grade t-shirts and other 5th grade happenings. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks. 🙂